What is hair mesotherapy?
Hair mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure aimed at treating hair loss and promoting hair growth. It involves the injection of a customized cocktail of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other active ingredients directly into the scalp’s mesoderm (the middle layer of the skin). The objective is to nourish and stimulate hair follicles, encouraging hair regrowth and improving the overall health of the scalp.
- Hair thinning
- Patchy hair loss
Male Pattern Baldness: top & front of head, thinning on crown, receding hairline
Female Pattern Baldness: thinning on top & crown, widening of part
How does it work?
- Hair mesotherapy sparks sleepy/dormant hair follicles into action
- Can improve hair volume, strength & reduced hair shedding
Who can get it?
- Stimulates hair regrowth for both men & women, can delay pattern of balding in men.
How many sessions does a patient need?
- Anywhere from 3-6 sessions at 1-2 months apart
When can results be seen?
- Visible results in the form of new hair growth can be seen after 3-4 months of treatment & further improvement in subsequent months
How long do results last?
- 3 to 9 months
- Maintenance therapy once a year or more may be needed depending on degree of hair loss