WHAT IS A BREAST LIFT?
A breast lift, or mastopexy, is a surgical procedure which reshapes and restores the position of the breast. Following a breast lift with Dr. Gupta your breasts will appear to have more fullness with improved contour and a more youthful appearance.
Before and After
A BREAST LIFT CAN IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE BY:
- Providing a more youthful appearance by making breasts look more perky.
- Improving self-confidence.
- Enhancing the fit of clothing.
- Giving the breasts a more shapely appearance.
- Reducing back and neck pain caused by breast ptosis (sagging).
- Improving breast augmentation or reduction surgery results by creating a more pleasing breast shape and position
PATIENTS WHO ARE SEEKING A BREAST LIFT TYPICALLY FALL INTO ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- They have completed their family and no longer need to worry about future pregnancy affecting their breast shape.
- They have undergone massive weight loss, which has led to significant ptosis (sagging).
- They have noticed that their breasts have changed over time due to the natural aging process and gravity.
- Their breasts are asymmetrical or have lost volume due to previous pregnancy, breastfeeding, or weight loss.
BREAST LIFT WITH IMPLANTS
If you are looking to improve both the shape and size of your breasts, you may be a candidate for a breast lift with implants. This procedure can provide you with larger, more youthful-looking breasts. However, it is important to note that a breast lift alone will not significantly change the size of your breasts, which is why many patients prefer the combination.