What is a Brow lift?
- A brow lift is a custom surgical procedure to lift the brow structure, smooth lines and creases, and restore your brows to a youthful position. This procedure also subtly lifts the eyelids to create a more open, well-rested facial appearance overall.
Before and After
Are you a candidate?
- Deeply-etched creases across your forehead
- You appear tired or angry, even when well rested
- One eyebrow is higher than the other
- Your eyelids are dropping
- You have a heavy, thick, overhanging brow
- Your facial tissues have drifted down, with your eyebrows lower